About Cristi's Creations

I am a thirtysomething wife and work at home mom of an enthusiastic, wonderful two year old son and a beautiful baby boy. You could also say I'm a bit of a "creative junkie." My biggest creative outlet is that of photographer. However, I am also a blog nut. After months of searching the web, trying to find cute and unique blog backgrounds (and ones that wouldn't erase any of my sidebar elements), I finally figured out how to create them myself. I wanted to "share the love." So, during the Christmas season, I decided to make this little website so that my friends and family could also use the backgrounds that I had made. It's sort of just spread from there. I love doing it! (It's always nice to have another creative outlet and way to give service.) It's totally free - no strings attached. Seriously! If you do decide to use any of them, I'd love for you to comment about what you think! (Commenting helps me know what the general public prefers and which directions to take my future creations.) Thanks! Loves! Cristi :)

Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

More St. Patty's Day

(Papers are from Shabby Princess. I just tinted them green. You'll notice these are actually a more "mossy" or yellowy green than the ones in the last post.)



http://i41.tinypic.com/28cmw60.jpg





http://i39.tinypic.com/14lna4n.jpg





http://i44.tinypic.com/ofjgn.jpg





And here's this one - a little less green, and without the St. Patty's Day wording - if anyone is interested in using it more than for just the holiday :)


http://i44.tinypic.com/2v920t4.jpg

7 comments:

The Stones said...

Cristi, these are DARLING! You are getting so good at this!

Julie Neal said...

These are my fav so far!

Desiree said...

Your stuff is so cute!! And I totally want to use them, but here is my question.

So when I install a background in the way you instruct, I lose my blog list that notifies me of updates. Is there anyway of using your backgrounds and saving that list. It's such a pain to re-enter everyone's names.

I know if I use thecutestblogontheblock and delightfuldots, the way they install does not lose my list. Am I making any sense?! I'm still new to all this...let me know if there is a way that you know of! THANKS!

Cristi said...

Desiree, you won't lose any side bar elements when you install one of my backgrounds. That's one reason it's set up the way it is. I used to use a site that would erase some of my side bar elements too and that drove me crazy! I hated having to re-enter everything! So the answer is no, you don't lose any elements when you use one of my backgrounds. Hope this helps! :)

Desiree said...

GLORIOUS!!! So excited...I'm totally going to use one right now. (I know, I'm working hard at work. lol, don't tell my boss.)

Alison B said...

you know i used one!!! :)

Becca said...

You are killing me with all these decisions! Thank you for having a great St. Patty's day background, and so many. I like you and will be returning...Thanks.