About Cristi's Creations

I am a thirtysomething wife and work at home mom of an enthusiastic, wonderful two year old son and a beautiful baby boy. You could also say I'm a bit of a "creative junkie." My biggest creative outlet is that of photographer. However, I am also a blog nut. After months of searching the web, trying to find cute and unique blog backgrounds (and ones that wouldn't erase any of my sidebar elements), I finally figured out how to create them myself. I wanted to "share the love." So, during the Christmas season, I decided to make this little website so that my friends and family could also use the backgrounds that I had made. It's sort of just spread from there. I love doing it! (It's always nice to have another creative outlet and way to give service.) It's totally free - no strings attached. Seriously! If you do decide to use any of them, I'd love for you to comment about what you think! (Commenting helps me know what the general public prefers and which directions to take my future creations.) Thanks! Loves! Cristi :)

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Hair Clips


NEW! Just in time for Spring and Summer! I'm expanding my Etsy shop to include items made from other recycled items - curtains, shirts, skirts, etc. They're fun, light weight, and just right for the season!! And still keeping with my theme of using only recycled materials.

Here are some of the newest hair clips.

( And you can see more by visiting my shop at:)




















5 comments:

Pour partager ma mode said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes
Sac Pas Cher Marque

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

Collections also include colourful wall decorations Onitsuka Tigerwhich combine great design with safety. Many parents want to avoid having a framed and glazed picture on the wall so the soft padded wall décor Onitsuka Tigeritems and the soft printed wall canvases are the perfect solution as they are lightweight and pose no glass danger to the child.

dvcfh said...

Any younger generation will be the best amount of your living,Monster Beats that i'm therefore prepared to often be a younger individual exactly who boasts a gorgeous face as well as a lot of interest. Correctly, I wish to say thanks to all be lovely reasons for my family especially the lower price Monster facility headset earbuds, because they make it possible for us have fun with the unmatched ease and also contentment while in the are located audio show Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Headphone Solo HD with ControlTalk White. Today's technologies 's best demonstrated inside individuals wonderful headsets. I like to take a budget is better than by simply medical professional dre headphones when I'm going, so that I am able to enjoy the display at any time and then for any location. The particular different music food is barely perfectly found on the top-ranking Monster headphones. You may build up many of the emotional stress and depressions since you receive Monster surpasses generate dre.


Not a thing in our life personal computer extremely potent while music. Music could possibly be the fundamental piece in the greater excellent existence. Consumers price reduction earbuds with Monster Sounds by means of dre are the essential. The great existence direct by means of Monster Bests will probably be a primary movement Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Headphone Pro Black with Red. Given that the high-powered facilities dre defeats will help make the background music paperwork much more keen together with crystal clear.

Cortinas y Persianas said...

persianas
persianas
persianas guadalajara
persianas en guadalajara
cortinas guadalajara
cortinas en guadalajara

Chintan Brahmbhatt said...

Nice Post...!!

nice Blogger....!!

Live project training in ahmedabad